With climbing interest rates over the last 18 months, refinancing could save you a significant amount of money.
Banks offer several incentives throughout the year, and we’re across the latest offerings, so allow us to review your scenario and secure you the best loan in the marketplace.
- Is your rate fixed? With interest rates at record lows, it may be cheaper to refinance to a variable rate.
- Do you have the right loan product for your current needs, and do you have any plans?
- Could you consolidate personal loans, car loans and credit cards to reduce your overall debt substantially?
- Are your savings working for you? We can look at offset account options to reduce your rate even further.
- Would you like to access the equity in your property for renovations and other projects?
- And, of course, we’ll always weigh up any costs involved in refinancing to ensure you come out on top.
Best of all, it’s simple and free. So fill in the Home Loan Health Check form, and Paulette will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields