Reporting to the Partner, Ken Gordon, the Receptionist is required to undertake general receptionist duties and provide general administrative support to QPF Toowoomba Office.
- Telephone – screen and direct calls to appropriate person or take and relay messages as required.
- Visitor access – greet customers and other persons entering the offices and direct as appropriate – Maintain visitor log.
- Staff movements – ensure knowledge of staff movements and availability.
- Customer Service – handle general loan maintenance duties including –
- change of address,
- change of banking details,
- loan payout requests, loan contract details,
- liaising with Lenders to have requests actioned.
- Complete PPSR searches, Deed of Release requests.
- Complete Company Searches and Credit Report searches.
- Produce and action “End of Term” reports.
- Meetings – Maintain Boardroom booking log and procedure – Arrange catering (Coffee / Lunch / Function) as required.
- General Office Duties, including –
- Collection and sorting of mail – Ensure outgoing mail is dropped off daily – Arranging Couriers as required.
- Manage office stationery requirements, including office equipment maintenance for Springwood and Gold Coast Offices.
- Maintaining kitchen supplies and keeping kitchen area clean.
- Arrange the collection of Security Bins.
- Banking and Petty Cash management as required.
- Assist with Operations Team support as required and agreed with Operations Team Leader. Includes but not limited to Data Input, Document Completion, Lender System inputs, Welcome Packs.
- Adhere to QPF Risk Management and Compliance frameworks as set out in the QPF Induction Manual.
- Completion of year 12 (QCE or HSC equivalent) is required.
- Previous experience in Receptionist or Administrative duties is desirable.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Strong Customer Service ethic.
- Strong computer and telephony skills, with the ability to learn and work with multiple software applications and systems.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound attention to detail and data accuracy skills.
- Sound organisation and planning skills.
- Professional Personal appearance.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team.