Reporting to the Operations Team Leader, the Operations Officer is responsible for –
- Completing application input into various Lender systems.
- Completing Lender Documentation for all QPF Brokers with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
Completing Database input and Post Settlement duties to ensure the timely completion of the transaction to enable accurate reporting to be completed.
- Inputting applications into various Lender online systems for all Brokers.
- Ensure documentation issued is of a high standard with minimal errors.
- Ensure documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Remain up to date with various Lender documentation requirements.
- Ensure Database is updated and maintained in an accurate manner.
- Ensure Post Settlement duties, including processing of Welcome Packs, are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completion of Welcome Calls for limited number of external Brokers.
- Assist with Receptionist duties as required, including some relief in Receptionist role during times of leave.
- Assist with Settlement duties as required for external Brokers.
- Some relief in Broker Support role during times of leave, as agreed with Operations Team Leader.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as directed by the Operations Team Leader.
- To adhere to QPF Risk Management and Compliance frameworks as set out in the QPF Induction manual.
- Completion of year 12 (QCE or HSC equivalent) is required.
- Previous experience in the Equipment Finance Industry is highly desirable.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Strong computer skills, with the ability to learn and work with multiple software applications and systems.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound attention to detail and data accuracy skills.
- Sound organisation and planning skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to handle pressure at times of peak workflow.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team.