Equipment Finance Broker
Reporting to the Managing Partners of QPF, the Broker is responsible for providing clients with tailored financial solutions to assist them in growing their businesses through the acquisition and funding of Plant and Equipment.
- Qualifying and Converting Leads into applications and ultimately loan settlement.
- Source and build own client base through Vendor relationships and other marketing opportunities.
- Accurate completion of loan applications and making sure all relevant supporting information is collected and is up to date.
- Some financial analysis and loan application preparation required.
- Working across QPF’s panel of Lenders to ensure the best deal for the client is obtained.
- Liaising with Lenders throughout the loan decision process with regards to information required, timeframes and outcomes.
- Arranging appropriate loan documentation.
- Collating loan documentation and approval conditions for lodgement of settlement.
- Liaising with Lenders to ensure settlement is effected in a timely manner.
- Ongoing client management and maintenance including Updating/Maintaining Client files with Database as required,
- Remain up to date and ensure compliance with legislative requirements including, Privacy Act and AML etc.
- Remain up to date with various Lender policies and processes.
- Completion of year 12 (QCE or HSC equivalent) is generally required.
- Cert IV in Financial Services is required.
- Clear Police Check.
- Clear Bankruptcy Check.
- Be able to obtain/qualify for Lender Accreditations.
- Previous experience in the Equipment Finance Industry is highly desirable.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Strong Customer Service ethic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with an array of customers.
- Confidence in selling.
- Sound organisation and planning skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to handle pressure at times of peak workflow.
- Ability to work autonomously and be available for your clients at all times.