Broker Support Officer (Equipment Finance)
Reporting to Partner, Ken Gordon, the Broker Support Officer is responsible for providing one on one support to allocated Brokers to enable the efficient and accurate end to end processing of Equipment Finance loan applications.
- Working with the Broker(s) to ensure loan applications are complete and accurate by making sure all relevant supporting information has been provided and is up to date.
- Some financial analysis and loan application preparation required.
- Liaising with Lenders throughout the loan decision process with regards to information required, timeframes and outcomes.
- Arranging / Ordering appropriate loan documentation.
- Collating loan documentation and approval conditions for lodgement of settlement.
- Liaising with Lenders to ensure settlement is effected in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Broker on client relationship management and loan maintenance queries.
- Customer Service – Working with the other Broker Support Officer(s) and Receptionist to handle general customer enquiries.
- Update/Maintain Client files with Database as required,
- Remain up to date and ensure compliance with legislative requirements including, Privacy Act and AML etc.
- Remain up to date with various Lender policies and processes.
- To manage Broker client base needs and requirements in times of Broker absence such as Annual Leave or Sick Leave.
- Completion of year 12 (QCE or HSC equivalent) is required.
- Strong Customer Service ethic.
- Strong computer skills, with the ability to learn and work with multiple software applications and systems.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound attention to detail and data accuracy skills.
- Sound organisation and planning skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to handle pressure at times of peak workflow.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team.