Dispute Resolution Process
QPF is committed to providing an efficient, fair and accessible complaints handling process to the
benefit of both the company and those who feel they have a genuine complaint to make. The
purpose of this charter is to provide a guide to QPF complaints handling process as set out below.
Who can make a complaint?
This charter is intended for any person with any complaint related to the goods and services
provided by our company.
What should be included in my complaint?
Please provide details of your complaint including the nature of your complaint; relevant supporting
documents; employees with whom you may have previously discussed your issue; relevant dates
How do I make a complaint?
Verbal or written complaints may be made by contacting QPF’s Group General Manager:
What happens once I have lodged a complaint?
Once you have made a complaint you have the right to:
- Include with the complaint any relevant documentation in support of your complaint;
- Be treated courteously;
- Receive prompt acknowledgment of receipt of the complaint and/or prompt resolution;
- Expect the complaint to receive fair and genuine consideration by QPF;
- Have information that you provide treated confidentially unless QPF has reasonable
- Have the complaint dealt with in a reasonably prompt manner having regard amongst other
things, to the time taken for the receipt and dispatch of mail and the nature and complexity
of the complaint;
- Not to be charged for making a complaint;
- Be informed of the outcome and conclusion of the complaint and the reason for the
- Not to make complaints that are frivolous, unnecessary or have been previously dealt with;
- Provide such assistance as QPF may reasonably request for the purpose of assessing and
processing your complaint
External Dispute Resolution
In the event that a complaint remains unresolved despite all reasonable attempts by both parties
to resolve the matter, the complaint may be referred by either party, to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). Further details of AFCA’s procedure can be obtained from QPF or by contacting them directly (www.afca.org.au).
Will this process change over time?
The complaints handling process is current at the time of printing and may change from time to