Operations Team Leader
Reporting to the Group General Manager, the Operations Team Leader is responsible for
- Leading & Managing an Operations Team who provide Lender System Input, Documentation, Settlement, Post Settlement and Database input support to Brokers and Broker Support staff; enabling the efficient and accurate completion of Equipment Finance loan contracts.
- Leading & Managing the day to day workflow of the Brisbane based Receptionist to ensure duties are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Complete Lender system input, Lender Documentation, Settlement, Post Settlement and Database input duties as required.
- Manage the daily workflow of the Operations Team to ensure Lender system inputs, documentation and settlement requests are enacted in a timely manner.
- Be the key contact point for Brokers and Broker Support staff to manage priorities.
- Ensure documentation issued is of a high standard.
- Manage the daily workflow of the Brisbane Receptionist.
- Remain up to date with various Lender documentation requirements.
- Ensure Database is updated and maintained in an accurate manner.
- Ensure Post Settlement duties, including “Welcome Pack” processing are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with ongoing training and guidance of Brokers and Broker Support Officers in Documentation, Settlement and Database requirements.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as directed by Group General Manager.
- To adhere to QPF Risk Management and Compliance frameworks as set out in the QPF Induction Manual.
- Completion of year 12 (QCE or HSC equivalent) is required.
- Experience in the Equipment Finance Industry is essential.
- Previous experience in a Team Leader role is desirable.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Sound organisation and planning skills.
- Strong Customer Service ethic.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to handle pressure at times of peak workflow.
- Sound attention to detail and data accuracy skills.
- Strong computer skills, with the ability to learn and work with multiple software applications and systems.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.