Reporting to the General Manager of Property Finance, the Mortgage Broker is responsible for providing clients with tailored financial solutions for the purchase or refinance of a property.
- Qualifying and Converting Leads into applications and ultimately loan settlement.
- Source and build own client base through Vendor relationships and other marketing opportunities.
- Accurate completion of loan applications and making sure all relevant supporting information is collected and is up to date.
- Financial analysis and loan application preparation required.
- Working across Connective’s panel of Lenders to ensure the best deal for the client is obtained.
- Liaising with Lenders throughout the loan decision process with regards to information required, timeframes and outcomes.
- Arranging appropriate loan documentation.
- Collating loan documentation and approval conditions for lodgement of settlement.
- Liaising with Lenders to ensure settlement is effected in a timely manner.
- Ongoing client management and maintenance including Updating/Maintaining Client files with Database as required,
- Remain up to date and ensure compliance with legislative requirements including, Privacy Act and AML etc.
- Remain up to date with various Lender policies and processes.
- Completion of year 12 (QCE or HSC equivalent) is generally required.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking is required.
- Clear Police Check.
- Clear Bankruptcy Check.
- Be able to obtain/qualify for accreditation with Connective.
- Previous experience in the Mortgage/Property Finance Industry is desirable.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Strong Customer Service ethic.
- Ability to communicate effectively with an array of customers.
- Confidence in selling.
- Sound organisation and planning skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to handle pressure at times of peak workflow.
- Ability to work autonomously and be available for your clients at all times.