Whilst we don't want to downplay that lots of businesses are doing it tough - we wanted to touch base with some positive news that it's a great buying environment for those who have work.
- Our lenders are still approving deals
- Rates have never been lower
- And there are some great government incentives available
Lots of businesses are offering expanded or altered services to adapt to the current environment, and we're ready to help you get the equipment you need to get the job done.
Just some of the new deals we've worked on this week include:
- 1999 Drake Quad Axle Low Loader Trailer - $130,000
- 2020 Kenworth T659 Prime Mover - $432,000
- 2019 Sumitomo Excavator - $200,000
- 2020 Toyota Landcruiser VX Wagon - $112,000
- 2013 CAT Log Harvester - $220,000
- New Kobelco Excavator - $323,000
- New Roadtrain Lead Trailer and Dolly Trailer - $234,000
- 2 x 2015 Maxitrans Refrigerated Trailers - $253,000
We'll provide further industry updates via our Facebook page, so please join us on this platform for the latest on rate cuts, government incentives and more!
Remember, we're with you for the life of your loan and all future loans - so keep in touch!
The Instant Asset Write-Off increase (to $150,000) is available until 30 June 2020. Preserve cash and reduce your tax bill. Ask us how.